Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
Wednesday February 21, 2018 6:30pm
STATE OF ORCHARD PARK ADDRESS
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
CONCERNED CITIZEN’S COMMITTEE ON PAINTING TRAIN VIADUCT
If you are interested in joining a Committee to paint the train viaduct on South Buffalo Street, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email address. Mayor Clinton will compile the list and get back to you with more information on beginning this project.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
THERE IS NO PARKING ON VILLAGE STREETS FROM NOVEMBER 1 THRU APRIL 1 FROM MIDNIGHT UNTIL 7 AM
Article IV: Parking, Standing and Stopping
§ 200-9: All-night parking prohibited.
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- James Larivey Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
WATER METER REPLACEMENT
- Awarded Contract to 4th Generation Construction for installation of meters on 11/13/17.
- Public informational meeting November 27 Meeting Details
- Initial letters mailed to Residents 12/1/17 Letter
- Letters mailed from 4th Generation Construction on 1/5/18 Letter
- Meter installation to begin Monday January 15, 2018 – Meter Installer Matthew Tantillo
- If you would like to manually read your new meter — watch this short VIDEO
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- SJB Services will begin soil boring testing 10/10/17