Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
08/29/18 Zoning Board 7 pm (see PN below)
09/04/18 Planning Board 7 pm
09/10/18 Village Board 7 pm
09/24/18 Village Board – Canceled
09/26/18 Zoning Board 7 pm
10/01/18 Village Board 7 pm
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- West Quaker construction completed restoration will be completed the week of August 13-18. We are asking residents along West Quaker to water the newly established lawn areas in order to help establish the grass.
- East Quaker to be started week of August 13-17
WATER METER REPLACEMENT
- Project complete
- If you would like to manually read your new meter — watch this short VIDEO
ADA PARKING PROJECT:
- 4/18/18 – Village issued a Notice to Proceed with Construction
- 7/30/18 – Project Complete
This is to notify residents that our Waterline Contractor will close Freeman Road at 20A on August 21 at noon so they can bore the road. This should take approx. 3 days. Traffic will be rerouted and signs posted as needed.
Second Quarter 2018 Water Bills
are due Friday, August 17th
BRUSH PICKUP ! (6/4/18)
Please be advised the Dept. of Public Works at this time will only be picking up material that can be chipped with our chipping machine. Any other piles of leaves, brush, and rooted material should be placed in your garbage can. Grass clippings are never picked up and should be placed in your garbage can. We are concentrating on our Capital Projects (street work) at this time, but will continue to come around weekly for material that can be chipped. We may be able to pickup other brush/leaves on a rainy/slow day – but it probably won’t be for a few weeks. Thank you for your cooperation!
ORCHARD PARK FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS
September 15 & 16, 2018
This event will be organized by the Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Village of Orchard Park,Town of Orchard Park, Orchard Park Bee, Orchard Park Schools, Byrd House and Chestnut Ridge Conservancy. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber of Commerce at (716) 662-3366.
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
NEW OFFICE HOURS
BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018 THE VILLAGE OFFICE HOURS WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM