Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
Wednesday February 21, 2018 6:30pm
STATE OF ORCHARD PARK ADDRESS
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
CONCERNED CITIZEN’S COMMITTEE ON PAINTING TRAIN VIADUCT
If you are interested in joining a Committee to paint the train viaduct on South Buffalo Street, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email address. Mayor Clinton will compile the list and get back to you with more information on beginning this project.
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- SJB Servicesl begins soil boring testing 10/10/17
- January 2018, currently in the design stage of project
NEW OFFICE HOURS
BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018 THE VILLAGE OFFICE HOURS WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
QUAKER ARTS FESTIVAL
September 15 & 16, 2018
The Annual Quaker Arts Festival will go on! This event will be organized by the Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Village of Orchard Park,Town of Orchard Park, Orchard Park Bee, Orchard Park Schools, Byrd House and Chestnut Ridge Conservancy.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
THERE IS NO PARKING ON VILLAGE STREETS FROM NOVEMBER 1 THRU APRIL 1 FROM MIDNIGHT UNTIL 7 AM
Article IV: Parking, Standing and Stopping
§ 200-9: All-night parking prohibited.
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- James Larivey Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
WATER METER REPLACEMENT
- Awarded Contract to 4th Generation Construction for installation of meters on 11/13/17.
- Public informational meeting November 27 Meeting Details
- Initial letters mailed to Residents 12/1/17 Letter
- Letters mailed from 4th Generation Construction on 1/5/18 Letter
- Meter installation to begin Monday January 15, 2018 – Meter Installer Matthew Tantillo beginning 2/7/18 Matthew will be driving a different vehicle – 2015 Chevy 2500 (Plate 25660 ML) It is a white truck with a white cap over the bed. 4th Generation magnets will be on the side of the truck.
- If you would like to manually read your new meter — watch this short VIDEO
- Second Notice letters mailed from 4th Generation Construction week of 1/22/18 Letter
- Third Notice letters mailed week of 1/5/18 Letter