Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
09/10/18 Village Board 7 pm Agenda
09/24/18 Village Board – Canceled
09/26/18 Zoning Board – Canceled
10/01/18 Village Board 7 pm
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ADA PARKING PROJECT:
- 4/18/18 – Village issued a Notice to Proceed with Construction
- 7/30/18 – Project Complete
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- West Quaker construction completed restoration will be completed the week of August 13-18. We are asking residents along West Quaker to water the newly established lawn areas in order to help establish the grass.
- East Quaker to be started week of August 13-17
WATER METER REPLACEMENT
- Project complete
- If you would like to manually read your new meter — watch this short VIDEO
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- John Gullo Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.