Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
CONCERNED CITIZEN’S COMMITTEE ON PAINTING TRAIN VIADUCT
If you are interested in joining a Committee to paint the train viaduct on South Buffalo Street, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address, phone number and email address. Mayor Clinton will compile the list and get back to you with more information on beginning this project.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
THERE IS NO PARKING ON VILLAGE STREETS FROM NOVEMBER 1 THRU APRIL 1 FROM MIDNIGHT UNTIL 7 AM
Article IV: Parking, Standing and Stopping
§ 200-9: All-night parking prohibited.
3rd Quarter Water Bills are Due November 16, 2017
pay at: www.xpress-pay.com
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- James Larivey Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- SJB Services will begin soil boring testing 10/10/17