Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
12/06/16 Planning Board -** 6:30 pm ***
*NOTE NEW TIME Agenda
12/12/16 Village Board – 7 pm
12/21/16 Zoning Board – 7 pm
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
2016 Waste Disposal Information and Recycling Schedule
Please note the recycling pickup for December starts with “Green” streets on 12/2/16, some schedules that were picked up recently in the office may have been incorrect for the month of December.
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
Leaf pickup has begun in the Village and will continue until the snow begins to accumulate.
- Please place your leaf piles on the grassy area by the curb.
- Keep the piles free from sticks and other debris.
- Grass clippings and other yard trimmings will not be picked up curbside, but should be bagged and included with your regular garbage.
Reminder….please have your wood burning stove or fireplace inspected.
OVERNIGHT PARKING BAN: Effective November 1 through April 1. No parking is allowed on Village streets between the hours of 12:00 am and 7:00 am.
Holiday in the Park is on Saturday, December 3rd from noon-3pm
HOLIDAY IN THE PARK FLYER
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jeffrey Sweet Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327