Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
Tax Warrant 2018/2019
WATER METER REPLACEMENT
- Awarded Contract to 4th Generation Construction for installation of meters on 11/13/17.
- Public informational meeting November 27 Meeting Details
- Initial letters mailed to Residents 12/1/17 Letter
- Letters mailed from 4th Generation Construction on 1/5/18 Letter
- Meter installation to begin Monday January 15, 2018 – Meter Installer Matthew Tantillo beginning 2/7/18 Matthew will be driving a different vehicle – 2015 Chevy 2500 (Plate 25660 ML) It is a white truck with a white cap over the bed. 4th Generation magnets will be on the side of the truck. Another installer, Tony Falzone, will be working starting week of 2/19/18. Tony’s vehicle is a Red 2010 Ford F-150 (Plate HMA 4286). Meter Installer Tony Falzone
- If you would like to manually read your new meter — watch this short VIDEO
- Second Notice letters mailed from 4th Generation Construction week of 1/22/18 Letter
- Third Notice letters mailed week of 1/5/18 Letter
- April, 2018 – finishing installations
- 6/15/18 final letters mailed
UPCOMING VILLAGE EVENTS:
ICE CREAM SOCIAL
Location: Train Depot
Friday, July 27 7-9 pm
(fireworks at dusk)
Location: Library Parking Lot
Saturday, July 28 7:30-11:30 pm
BRUSH PICKUP ! (6/4/18)
Please be advised the Dept. of Public Works at this time will only be picking up material that can be chipped with our chipping machine. Any other piles of leaves, brush, and rooted material should be placed in your garbage can. Grass clippings are never picked up and should be placed in your garbage can. We are concentrating on our Capital Projects (street work) at this time, but will continue to come around weekly for material that can be chipped. We may be able to pickup other brush/leaves on a rainy/slow day – but it probably won’t be for a few weeks. Thank you for your cooperation!
ORCHARD PARK FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS
September 15 & 16, 2018
This event will be organized by the Chamber of Commerce in cooperation with the Village of Orchard Park,Town of Orchard Park, Orchard Park Bee, Orchard Park Schools, Byrd House and Chestnut Ridge Conservancy. If you have any questions, please call the Chamber of Commerce at (716) 662-3366.
ADA PARKING PROJECT:
- 4/18/18 – Village issued a Notice to Proceed with Construction
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT UPDATES:
- Currently out to Bid
- Bid opening 4/18/18
- Informational Meeting 6/25/18 6:30pm
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
NEW OFFICE HOURS
BEGINNING MARCH 1, 2018 THE VILLAGE OFFICE HOURS WILL BE MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.