Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
REQUEST FOR BIDS
RFP Salt Barn
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.
Stormwater is water from rain or melting snow that does not soak into the ground. It flows from rooftops, over paved areas, bare soil, and sloped lawns. As it flows, stormwater runoff collects and transports soil, animal waste, salt, pesticides, fertilizers, oil and grease, debris and other potential pollutants. Rain and snowmelt wash pollutants from streets, construction sites, and land into storm sewers and ditches. Eventually, the storm sewers and ditches empty the polluted stormwater directly into streams and rivers with no treatment. This is known as stormwater pollution.
please click on the link below for the Village of Orchard Park’s
Stormwater Management Program
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- James Larivey Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327