Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
4/22/19 Village Board
4/24/19 Zoning Board – cancelled
5/07/19 Planning Board
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT
The water line installation is complete. Final restoration will be completed in Spring.
If you would like to manually read your new meter, watch this short VIDEO
Abundance of Deer
— Town Hall Meeting —
Saturday, May 11 at 10 am
| Municipal Building Courtroom |
MEET SANDY | THE DEER DOCTOR
Educates stakeholder groups about options
Initiates a long-term solution
community deer management resource:
DEC pages on deer overabundance and community deer management:
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jill Gebhard Part-Time Clerk
- John Gullo Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.