Welcome to the Village of Orchard Park!
2/20/19 Zoning Board
2/20/19 State of Orchard Park
Address 6:30 pm
2/25/19 Village Board
3/05/19 Planning Board
A copy of records pertaining to information being discussed at all meetings is available in the Village Office upon request.
ROUTE 20A WATERLINE PROJECT
The water line installation is complete. Final restoration will be completed in Spring.
If you would like to manually read your new meter, watch this short VIDEO
please have your wood burning stove or fireplace inspected
OVERNIGHT PARKING BAN:
Effective November 15 through April 1
No parking is allowed on Village streets
between the hours of 12:00 am and 7:00 am
Your Village Team
Mayor: Jo Ann Litwin Clinton
Board of Trustees
Department Heads and Staff
- Michael Murphy Director of Public Works
- Mary Beth Jensen Clerk-Treasurer
- Kelly Stressinger Deputy Clerk-Treasurer
- Christine Hanavan Part-Time Clerk
- Jill Gebhard Part-Time Clerk
- John Gullo Code Enforcement Officer
Call Us! 716.662.9327
Report Water Emergencies
- Weekdays 7:30am-3:00pm directly to the Village DPW at 662-3866
- After hours, call Orchard Park Police Department at 662-6444.
We Accept Credit Cards
Credit card payments can be made in the Village Office or online through Xpress-Pay. Only Village water bills, Village Taxes and Village Permit Fees paid here.