Village office employees (from left): Clara Lewis (Part Time Clerk), Kelly Stressinger (Deputy Clerk), and Mary Beth Jensen (Village Clerk and Treasurer).
The Village of Orchard Park offices are located on the first floor of the Municipal Center located at 4295 S. Buffalo Street When entering the main hallway, we are the first office on the left. Our hours are 9:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
Email: Village Office
Village Tax bills are mailed out the end of May and due July 1st
- Our fiscal year runs June 1st to May 31st
- Unpaid tax bills are re-levied to the County in November
Water is billed quarterly:
- January / February / March:
- Mailed mid-April
- Due mid-May
- April / May / June:
- Mailed mid-July
- Due mid-August
- July / August / September:
- Mailed mid-October
- Due mid-November
- October / November / December
- Mailed mid-January
- Due mid-February
Selling your home? A sewer inspection is required when property changes ownership. Contact our office for more details.
Tax Certificates are available upon request. Contact our office for details.
Peddler/Solicitor permits can be obtained in the Village Office
- Background check will be done through the Orchard Park Police
- Mayor approves all permits
- $75.00 fee for 6 months or less.
- $150.00 fee for 12 months or less.
Payment for any bills/fees described above must be in the form of cash or check.
Dog Licenses are handled through the Town Clerks office.
Recycle bins can be purchased for $7.50 through the Village Clerks office.